Priority Date vs remaining processing time
2022.01.22 01:59 danrokk Priority Date vs remaining processing time
I'm curious if there is any correlation between priority date and the processing time, e.g. the earliest priority date is, the shortest remaining time until I-485 gets adjudicated?
The reason I ask is that USCIS is asking people to transfer from EB3 category into EB2 category. I'm in EB2 category since the beginning (ROW). I wonder if people from EB3 transfer to EB2 now, will it push me further down the queue because my priority date is not as old as theirs?
My priority date is Nov 2019. I applied for AOS in July 2020 and I'm still waiting adjudication.
submitted by danrokk to USCIS [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 01:59 mario20j What is a thing that you can do that you thought was common, but later found out it was rare?
submitted by mario20j to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 01:59 BlackShadow007 [HIRING] Multiple roles available at Project X
2022.01.22 01:59 Mystic140 Upvote and drop your address
2022.01.22 01:59 ZoobBot 202420
This is the 202420th time I made this shitty comment. I hate this job.
submitted by ZoobBot to shittyjobsforrobots [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 01:59 stadium14 Watch "channel intro" on YouTube
2022.01.22 01:59 jayjee5 Sad Yujin
2022.01.22 01:59 Ferresendiz Is there any order to read Star Wars comics/books?
submitted by Ferresendiz to StarWarsEU [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 01:59 Badweightlifter Victory Royale without taking any damage
2022.01.22 01:59 imaberich1day Always looking.
2022.01.22 01:59 SoCuteBear [SELL][CANADA to CANADA & USA][PERFUME] Lots of new stuff. These won't be posted on the upcoming Sunday Swap due to size of post.
- ALL PRICES ARE IN USD
- $10 minimum please!
- I always wash & dry my hands and arms before testing my perfume.
- All items are in mint condition, unless marked as RIS.
ALL ITEMS ARE SAMPLES OR DECANTS!
- USA: $8.50 without tracking and $14 with tracking. I'm shipping from Canada.
- Canada: For slink samples only, $3 (just as a heads up, all of my last few lettermail shipments had moved painfully slowly). With tracking, it starts at $12.65.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ALKEMIA (all purchased new in late 2020)
- MADAME PEARL, $2.5: The essence of a deliciously scandalous tea reading. White tea leaves on fine bone china, a parchment letter from a mysterious stranger, a menage a trois of elegant vanillas, and a piquant pinch of aphrodisiac white pepper.
ARCANA (all purchased new in 2021)
- AGORAPHOBIA, decant in a slink vial, $2.5: prickly rich ripe tomato vines, soulless black pepper, parsley, salted greenery fog humid air, mellowing patchouli.
- COZY BEAR, decant in a slink vial, $2.5: It’s a furry musk, with some of that animal skank but it’s softer and creamier and is something that brings you close in to yourself and cuddly with that vanilla, woods and incense and just a touch of bergamot
- DOE MUSK, decant in a slink vial, $2.5: blended in a soft lightly bright yellow musk (this musk appears in wild wild horses) and has a soft wood accord as well as my favorite incense accord with a dusty wood note (I use this accord in cashmere musk)
ASTRID (all purchased new in 2021 except when marked as a personal decant)
- AQUILA, decant $5: Majestic white sage with ropes of kelp, sea spray, vegan beeswax accord, and water from a cold mountain stream.
- BANANA ICE CREAM, decant $5: Ripe bananas are blended with Madagascar vanilla beans and rich, creamy ice cream.
- CAKE BATTER ICE CREAM, decant $5: Yellow cake batter is blended into cold, creamy ice cream with extra vanilla and a smattering of sprinkles.
- DELPHINUS, decant $5: Peach sorbet, sugared coconut milk, and a tiny drop of Key lime.
- GLITTERING WHITE, decant, $5: On a recent trip to the mountains, I was struck by the intense, diamond-dust sparkle of snow in sunlight. An opening of cold peppermint settles into a heart of sugar cookies, marshmallows, white chocolate, and vanilla musk.
- HONEY CRAVES MOONLIT PATHS, ~0.5 mL decant in a chonky vial, $3: All the scents of night-hiking in a deciduous forest with only the moon to light your way. Beeswax absolute, forest floor, damp, decaying leaves, fragrant mosses, wild honey, sleeping trees, and a whiff of feral fur.
- HONEY CRAVES THEATRE, decant, $5: Golden vetiver, floral honey, sakura blossoms, rare orchids, white amber, pearl musk, a glass of chilled chardonnay, and a hint of leather.
- LOVE, decant $5: Splendid, dazzling devotion. A breathtaking vanilla accord is accompanied by fresh cream, sugarcane, soft musk, and a pinch of tea leaves.
- LUGHNADSADH, decant, $5: The scent of fresh water, white coconut, moonlight reflected on the ocean, smooth amber, seaweed absolute, rain-drenched juniper tips, and a drop of ruby red grapefruit.
- MILK, decant $5: Sweet, fresh milk with a trace of vanilla bean.
- NACRE, ~0.75 mL decant in a chonky vial, $4: The pearlescent sheen found inside certain shells. A mix of the prettiest vanilla with a plenitude of tropical white blossoms, pearl musk, a tiny hint of pineapple, and a quick squeeze of lime.
- SEA GLASS, decant $5: A delicate blend of violet petals, bee balm, translucent honey, neroli, tuberose, narcissus, and skin musk.
- SEA WOLVES, decant $5: Smoky bergamot, algid rain, blood cedar, wolf fur accord, marine eelgrass, and a drop of Palo Santo.
- SNOW WITCH: HINTERLAND, decant $5: Far afield from her home, this is where a witch harvests her spell supplies. Wild woodland roses, loamy forest floor, wild-gathered green mosses, and golden vetiver.
- SNOW WITCH: MOONRISE, decant $5: We honor the rising of the moon in the frozen night sky. Cool, pale lunar musk, white amber, fluffy snow, Boswellia sacra, silken robes, purple iris, soft cedar, and Egyptian blue chamomile.
- SKIN MUSK, decant $5: Layering Note.
- THE KRAKEN, decant $5: There's a Kraken in the Celtic Sea? Of course! There's a Kraken in every sea. Gorgeous smoked vanilla, black vanilla, saltwater, China musk, and black musk.
- A NEW DAY decant in a screw-top vial with reducer, RIS, $2.75: Soothing heliotrope and comforting vanilla raised up with tangerine, Moroccan rose, and lemon. This is a perfume of hope and new beginnings.
- ALEBRIJE decant in a screw-top vial with reducer, RIS, $2.75 : Egyptian musk, bergamot, lemongrass, pineapple, lemon, maraschino cherry, coconut, and beach accord.
- CORSETED BY TENTACLES, Ajevie 2020 Slink, RIS, $3: Monoi de Tahiti, sandalwood, sugared cinnamon, pear, bamboo, coconut milk, aloe, tonka, and jasmine.
- CREAM DELIRIUM CUPCAKE decant in a screw-top vial with reducer, RIS, $2.75: Cupcake. Vanilla cake, coconut cream, and lime zest.
- FIRECRACKER & PAPER LANTERNS, decant, RIS, $3: Oriental chyphre, white tea leaf, white amber, a trio of gingers, ho wood, mandarin petit grain, and a trail of fire cracker smoke.
- HINODE decant in a screw-top vial with reducer, RIS, $2.75: Quince, bamboo, lemon, cypress, and geranium absolute.
- MERCI #20 decant in a screw-top vial with reducer, RIS, $2.75: Nutmeg, Brioche, Quince
- MERCI #30 decant in a screw-top vial with reducer, RIS, $2.75: Muscat Grape.
- PINK UMBRELLA, Ajevie 2021 Slonk (cute screw-top vials) 2021, $4: Spring rain accord, lily of the valley, pink rose, pear, carrot seed, gardenia, cherry, and vanilla.
- PINK UNDERWEAR, half decant in a thicker vial, $4.5 each: This is a silky, airy note made by combining fairy floss, Madagascar vanilla, soft and pale wood notes, little sweet berries, and pink petals gently falling in the wind.
- SHE IS BLOSSOM, decant, RIS, $3: This blend is a base of soft skin milk and velvety oakmoss with a multitude of sugared wild blossoms and candied blooms: violet, freesia, lilac, lily of the valley, rose, orange blossom, lemon myrtle, and purple clover.
- UNDINE, Ajevie 2020 Slonk (cute screw-top vials), $4: Waterlily, pear, quince, aloe, cilantro, green cognac, violet leaf, grapefruit, and waterlogged coffin wood.
- WITCH MUSK decant in a screw-top vial with reducer, RIS, $2.75: Dark and gothy musk, all the blackest poisonous (not really) berries you could shake your wand at, aged patchouli, green cognac, black spruce, verbena, and black pepper.
DARLING CLANDESTINE (late 2020 batch)
- FROST BITE WITH POLAR BEAR ATTACK, Ajevie 2021 Slonk (cute screw-top vials), $5: Slashes of sleet punctured by a coppery gout of blood.
- POMELO & WHITE MUSK, Ajevie 2021 Slonk (cute screw-top vials), $4.75
- SKATE PUNK, Ajevie 2021 Slonk (cute screw-top vials), $5:Crabgrass, dandelion sap, white clover, purslane, and soil unsettled by skateboard wheels.
- WATER OF NOTRE DAME direct 2021, $3.5: Aquatic
DECONSTRUCTING (Note about fill level: I think the vials she uses are 3 ml, because they always arrive 75-80% full. All of these have been sprayed 2-3 times at most. All purchased new in 2021)
- Aragon, decant in a thicker vial, $3: Bright, crisp lavender deepened with sea salt and wine, a bit of leather and a touch of chocolate and caramel. Divinely fresh, rich but never cloying.
- Inked, decant in a thicker vial, $3: A sting of sea salt and leather, splashes of communion wine, the essence of raw skin. Inked is one of my favorite little sex machines.
- Mishigami, decant in a thicker vial, $3: Inspired by that greatest of lakes, Lake Michigan, my very favorite lake in the world, and all its moods and shores. Much more than an "aquatic" fragrance, this has indescribable, sandy depth.
L'AROMATICA (purchased new in late 2020)
- COURAGE $3: Frankincense, myrrh, sandalwood, two types of rose, and Mugunghwa (Rose of Sharon).
- GREEN MAN, $1.75 due to being around half full : Earth, moss, dark woods, rosewood, cedar, amber, agarwood, mahogany, green leaves, and conifer branches.
NAVA (purchased new in 2021)
- CHANSON, $2: Cucumber, Mimosa, Muguet, Sichuan Pepper, Honeycomb, Vetiver, Soft Woods, Suede.
- BANANA FLAMBE ICE CREAM, Ajevie 2021 Slonk (cute screw-top vials WITH ADDED REDUCER), $5.5: Banana’s flambe accord, Lightly smoked Banana accord, Rum, Vanilla bean fleck, Vanilla Crystalline Cream, Butter accord, Caramel Accord, French Vanilla Bean Absolute, Vanilla Milk accord, Vanilla Orchid, Crystalline Absolute and Vanilla Sugar
- BASTET'S AMBER, 2 mL Sample, RIS, $9: Bastet's Musk is a fresh, clean and light skin musk, intimately sensual. A magnetic skin musk made from a soft white floral blend of Tuberose, Mallow, Angelica, Musk Flower, and White Lily all balanced exquisitely through Enfleurage methods of oil extraction.
- COUNT CHOCO, Ajevie 2019 Slink, $4: Count ChocoCocoa Absolute of Persia, India and the West Indies, Cocoa liquor, Wheat, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla Powder, Mallow and Chocolate Soy Milk.
- MOONSTONE, November 2020, half decant in a thicker vial, $5.5 (Note: My half decant can hold just a smidge more than 1/5 of a 6 mL bottle from Sixteen92. I have once decanted a brand new bottle of Sixteen92, and each bottle made five half decants.): : Husk, fleck and essence of African White Vanilla to bond with a dash of Crystalline.
- SYLVERTHORNE, Ajevie 2019 Slink, $4: Sacred Sage Leaf, Skin Musk, Native American Indian White Tea Leaf, Leather Accord and Forest Accord.
NUI COBALT (all purchased new in 2021)
- AMBER WHITE, Roller-Ball Decant, $1: not indie
SIXTEEN92 ~~BYE BYE BYE~~ (all purchased NEW/RIS in 2020 or 2021)
- BROTHER OF MOONS 2020, 1.15 ml direct, $3: Young coconut, green fig, melissa leaf, budding blue lotus, tonka, white sandalwood and the softest touch of lamb’s wool.
- CHIONOPHILIA, 1.15 ml direct, $3: A cool blend of cotton flower, marzipan, Nui’s inscrutable Cold accord, coconut flakes, frosted fir, whipped white honey, and copal.
- FLIM FLAM - MANGO STICKY RICE (spilled a lot), Ajevie 2021 Slonk (cute screw-top vials), $1: Lush Phillipine mango with steamed sticky rice and a decadent drizzle of coconut syrup.
- LIQUID LUCK, 1.15 ml direct, $3: A gorgeously green bouquet of night air and dewy grass, charmed galbanum and benzoin, Irish moss, carrot seed, living shamrock and freshly turned earth.
- THE CHILDREN'S CHAMPION - AUDREY HEPBURN, 1.15 ml direct, $3: Earl Grey tea with a slice of peach, sun-dried teakwood, tonka bean, English pipe tobacco, ecru suede, and just a touch of Bulgarian lavender.
- TORCHLIT DUNGEON, Ajevie 2021 Slonk (cute screw-top vials), $3.5: Cool, mossy stone, ancient oak casks, black soil, and gentle copal smoke.
- VIRTUOUS, 1.15 ml direct, $3: Steamed basmati rice, nutmeg, peach skin, neroli, sun dried teakwood, parchment, and porcelain musk.
SOLSTICE SCENTS ($2.5 each, all purchased new in late 2020)
- ACONITUM, 1/4 Slink Decant RIS, $1.5: Wolfsbane, tangled roots, wildflower field, metal, storm, rock, black fur, wild musk
- ARSENIC, Original Sample, 75% Full, RIS, $3: Juniper distillate, chlorophyll, English ivy, frozen tomato leaf, white cotton, powdered rock candy
- ATROPA BELLADONNA, 1/3 Decant in Thicker Vial, RIS, $2: Nightshade berry, narcotic flowers, green tomato, green pepper, soil, broomstick, velvet plum
- BOARDWALK, Sniffie in Original Sample Vial, RIS, $0.5: Coconut pulp, coconut milk, Coppertone, sand, sea breeze, driftwood, melted vanilla ice cream cone, sticky cotton candy
- CASTLE ON THE HILL, Slink Decant RIS, $3: Frost-blanketed vines, worn stone, cold fog, dark shadows, petrichor, weathered attic wood, grey musk
- CRUEL SUMMER, Original Sample, 1/3 Full, RIS, $2: Beach rock, hot sand, palm fronds, sunblock, salt, rum
- DEAD IS BETTER, Slink Decant RIS, $3: Sharp fir needles, cracked asphalt, wild blackberry thorn, grave mud, cold fur
- E LUCEVAN LE STELLE, 3/4 Decant in Thicker Vial, RIS, $3: Dark earth, night gardenia, starlit cobblestone, ambergris, galbanum, tree moss
- ENFANT TERRIBLE (can't tell the fill level), $1.5, RIS: Apricot, papaya, honeysuckle blossom, clover honey, blond woods
- ETERNAL RETURN, DECANT, $3, RIS: Peat moss and damp garden soil, tomato leaf, beetroot, grass, herbs, lavender spikes, galbanum, sun-warmed oak bark
- IT'S HISTORY, IT'S POETRY, Slink Decant RIS, $3: Tobacco, whisky, polished wood, typewriter ink, city sidewalks, carousel lights in the rain
- MIDWINTER DUSK, $3.5, RIS: Chilled evergreen boughs and bunches of mistletoe, a blanket of evening frost, distant sleigh bells, the soft glow of gas lamps on snowy cobblestone streets
- ONRYO, Ajevie 2021 Slonk (cute screw-top vials), $3.5: Dry cedar heartwood, warm sandalwood, plum wine, white birch, pale vanilla, delicate pine needle, grey ash
- REI, 0.25 DECANT, $1.5, RIS: Aldehydes, Ozone, Rose Oxide, Bergamot, Yuzu, Gardenia, Labdanum, Vetiver, Fossilized Amber, Opium
- SIMPLY MEANT TO BE, DECANT, $3, RIS: Deadly nightshade, wormswort, leather stitches, pale vanilla, heliotrope, leaf piles, dried flowers
- SUPER CELL, RES 2021 BATCH, half decant in a thicker vial , $4.5 (Note: This is from this year's batch, purchased direct. My half decant can hold just a smidge more than 1/5 of a 6 mL bottle from Sixteen92. I have once decanted a brand new bottle of Sixteen92, and made five half decants. Total volume should be more than 1 mL) : ☾ The Calm Before (Top Notes) ☽Electric ozone, sharp green grasses, asphalt☾ The Storm (Middle Notes) ☽Petrichor, windblown hay, damp florals☾ The Aftermath (Base Notes) ☽Crushed stems, soaked earth, cracked branches
- THE HEART IS A LONELY HUNTER, RES 2021 BATCH, half decant in a thicker vial, $3.5 (Note: This is from this year's batch, purchased direct. My half decant can hold just a smidge more than 1/5 of a 6 mL bottle from Sixteen92. I have once decanted a brand new bottle of Sixteen92, and made five half decants. Total volume should be more than 1 mL): Tuberose absolute, soft skin musk, oakmoss, fresh earth, vanilla, iris
- WAKING IN WINTER, 2/3 Decant in Thicker Vial, $3: fir needle, hemlock, soft snow, pale woods, delicate mint, frost-blanketed leaves, cold metal, distant hearthsmoke
- WAKING IN WINTER, 2/3 Decant in Thicker Vial (this is not a typo), $3: fir needle, hemlock, soft snow, pale woods, delicate mint, frost-blanketed leaves, cold metal, distant hearthsmoke
- WAVERLY HILLS, 1/4 Slink Decant RIS, $1.5: Dense fern, frost, wild moss, raw honey & propolis, black labdanum, overgrown vines, late-blooming Southern florals, spectral musk
- WELCOME TO BURKITTSVILLE, 3/4 Decant in Thicker Vial, RIS, $3.5: Ancient stone, raven feather, forest floor, tangled roots, dark water, pitch-black musk
TRAVELING VARDO ($2 each, all purchased new in 2020 or 2021)
- RUNESTONE: Natural Earthy Forest Blend With Aged Patchouli, Vetiver, Oakmoss, Cedar, Violet Leaf, Dirt, Leaves, Cypress, Spruce.
- SHALLOTT: Watery green aquatic notes sweetened by hypnotic gardenia, blue lotus, and water lily.
- WHITE HORSE: Blue Lotus Gardenia Sandalwood Amber Vanilla Powdery Musk
submitted by SoCuteBear
to IndieExchange [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 01:59 PM-ME-DEM-NUDES-GIRL Who winning Chiraq UFC, Aero, Duck, or Chicken
2022.01.22 01:59 jaminh Me_irl
2022.01.22 01:59 TessaFink My mom passed away last Imbloc. What can I do to honor her?
My mom (50) passed away from uterine cancer last year in Imbloc which obviously is particularly significant considering how much Imbloc traditionally is related to lambing and giving birth.
The season since Yule and even thanksgiving has been so dissociative and avoidant and depressing. I don’t know how I’m going to keep cycling through life without her.
It would be cool to do something or a ceremony or idk. I’m still a baby pagan. Learning about all the holidays and quarter days and all the significance behind them all. Anyway. That’s all. Thanks.
submitted by TessaFink to pagan [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 01:59 Snyple_Rifle Cam Hanes
2022.01.22 01:59 Wrong_Window_7322 In love with this scene:
2022.01.22 01:59 ProfessionalLife9734 😲
2022.01.22 01:59 crytoloover Twitter NFT Verification is HERE (this is huge for NFTs)
2022.01.22 01:59 lizzie-moon Grey’s is my comfort show (Potential spoilers from season 8+)
I’ve watched seasons 1-8 multiple times but this is only the second time I’ve watched past that. With season 18 out I started rewatching again (I originally watched through season 17) I’m on season 14 of this rewatch. I just watched the episode where the George Izzie and Cristina look-a-likes came in with the roller coaster incident and Meredith won the Harper Avery and Cristina then called her lol.
I do love this show but I have to say this is the reason I watched 1-8 so many times… because the characters that are no longer here made the show to me and I MISS THEM! I love Meredith and Alex and Richard and I do love Amelia and April and Jackson and other newer characters but I MISSSS George and izzie (kind of) and Cristina and mark and and Lexie and Derek and Callie and I know those last two left in season 11 and 12 but I still miss them allll. The new new characters just don’t live upppp And Arizona sucks as a person now, Bailey is just flat out annoying, Maggie is sweet as a person but she’s just so whiny and makes everything about her and acts like she’s Zola’s age, and the interns are just 🤦🏻♀️ also I hate Owen. I just do I had to say it 😂
Anyway rant over I’m obviously gonna continue watching it so I can refresh my memory for season 18 I just miss these iconic characters and what they brought to the show 😭
submitted by lizzie-moon to greysanatomy [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 01:59 freakphone2077 bambi but he took to much vitamin d gummies
2022.01.22 01:59 weeooweeoowee Cat.
2022.01.22 01:59 Slamboni12 My kids when I’m hung over
submitted by Slamboni12 to BookOfBobaFett [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 01:59 MrCoolioPants Is there any non-Steam-friend-dependant way of contacting somebody with a very specific item that I'm trying to to trade for? I'm attempting to buy back the exact individual Unusual I used to own, and I know the current owner but I'm completely unable to reach them in any way
So many years ago I bought an Unusual (Circling TF Logo) Tyrant's Helm for maybe 3 buds but then ended up selling it a couple years later so I could by Evolve on Steam. After a couple years of that, Evolve's multiplayer was effectively rendered completely non-functional due to a hemorrhaging playerbase >:( ) and I decided I wanted my Unusual back again. This was especially influenced by my friend sending me backpack.tf and Steam Inventory screenshots and links showing that fucking b4nny of all people was the current owner of my blessed viking helmet.
I was never able to get back in contact with b4nny to try to buy back my treasured Unusual and since then, it's been resold to a different user who has restricted comments on his profile and has blocked Steam friend requests from randos (or at least from me I guess) with no way for me to contact him. If at all possible, I would absolutely love to be able to buy back the exact individual helmet that I first bought all those years ago, even if I ended up paying significantly more than it's actually worth, the sentimental value really is that important to me.
If anyone knows any alternate ways of reaching this user or any of his Steam friends, or happens to be a huge TF2 Power-Trader that would be able to easily get in contact with him, please let me know. I'm not gonna just post his inventory URL here or anything since that seems much too similar to doxxing but I do have the links saved if that actually does matter for this operation
submitted by MrCoolioPants to tf2 [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 01:59 Brailenking I just read sum about ddawg getting out in 30 days
submitted by Brailenking to NBAYoungboy [link] [comments]
2022.01.22 01:59 redit202 There is no MA COVID-19 Report today!
There is no MA COVID-19 Report today! The MDPH doesn't publish the COVID-19 Interactive Data Dashboard on weekends.
Note: This dashboard is updated Monday-Friday. Please see notes about weekend data.
Weekend, holiday, and death data:
- Case and testing data from Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are added to the dashboard on Monday
- Deaths added to the dashboard on Monday were reported Friday; deaths reported Saturday through Monday are added to the dashboard on Tuesday
- When Monday is a scheduled holiday, the Friday through Monday case, testing, and death data will be posted on Tuesdays
I tried to post that as soon as you get it...
submitted by redit202
to CoronavirusMa [link] [comments]